Relapse....try again.

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
rusty2
Family Member

Post by rusty2 »

Donnchadh, keep the faith, I know that you will prevail!! :D
As far as a placebo--well I take Lexapro and feel better, placebo? I shoot copaxone, don't feel better or worse, placebo? I drink orange juice and haven't had a cold, placebo? Well you can see where I'm going with this. Anything can have a placebo effect.
Having a blockage can't be good whether it effects MS or not. I think it causes at the very least a medical problem that should be taken care of no matter is you label it!!
hope410
Family Elder

Post by hope410 »

Does anyone know whether any of the healthy controls that have been examined and found to have CCSVI have had any angioplasty or stents put in? Or are they just continuing to live just fine with their CCSVI?
Donnchadh
Family Elder

Post by Donnchadh »

Just got back from my MRI & MRV tests. I asked the technician for a copy of the images and she was very helpful: no problem, she had a copy made on a CD. Opens automatically on Windows.

I have been playing around with it trying to figure out how to pull up the individual images.

I found a couple showing the neck from behind. I think it clearly shows a network of collateral veins; which would be consistent with the closure of the internal jugular veins.

Next is a color echo Doppler ultrasound on the 14th. If anyone has questions they would like to have asked about the ultrasound test me know.

Donnchadh
Kitty says, "Take that, you stenosis!"

Got MS?.....Get Liberated!
Rose2
Family Elder

Post by Rose2 »

Donnchadh:
I am so sorry to hear your felt good then did not. Crap.
I hope that this information of yours is helpful for all of us. It certainly sounds like very viable treatment information that can be used.
Keep us posted.
Sincerely,
Rose ;)