advice from ZAMBONI and Zivadinov

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Thank you. Fortunately I like to write. Not *this* much, but...

Don't worry, I won't be having any more private conversations in this Forum. The cognitive testing was done by the same lab, and I think assessed by the same guy, years apart, before and after some major MS setbacks. He's excellent and I respect his opinion. Not that of the woman who took away my Driver's License, but that's another story. I think he's right. I don't think much of it was written testing. If it had been, I might have improved my average, eh? :wink:
sbr487
Family Elder

Post by sbr487 »

Lyon wrote:
sbr487 wrote:Lyon,

if Dr. Zamboni believes in his theory then he should continue with diluting his stand, because hypocrites like Freedman etc. are waiting to eat CCSVI as soon as they can if they get a chance ... remember it was neuro community who worked overtime to defame CCSVi and people who stand for it, even without studying it.
Do you mean "without" diluting because I can't get it to make sense otherwise.
sbr487 wrote:remember it was neuro community who worked overtime to defame CCSVi and people who stand for it, even without studying it
It would be foolish to argue that that hasn't happened but that's just kind of inaccurately generalized and vindictive statement.
Lyon,

When someone opposes CCSVI is a general sense and makes statement just as a matter of fact when even today real cause of MS (hopefully no more) is unknown, it is pretty clear to me that they have decided to oppose no matter what.
For example, "it has already been proven back in 80's that MS is not a vascular disease" - not accepted theory does not mean disproved
For example, "this is some kind of hoax" - what was the basis of such a statement

These are not the statements of some mature & well educated people. Somewhere, their ego seems to have taken over the normal human nature.