CCSVI and Blood Pressure

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Nunzio
Family Elder

CCSVI and Blood Pressure

Post by Nunzio »

I had CCSVI treatment 3 weeks ago. I have been on blood pressure medications for about 10 years taking 2 different medications at max dose . 5 days ago I checked my BP; it was very low.
I stopped my blood pressure pills and 5 days later my blood pressure is still normal.
I wonder if anybody else has had similar results or if anybody was placed on blood pressure medication in close proximity with their MS diagnose.
Thanks to all
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Re: CCSVI and Blood Pressure

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

Nunzio wrote:I had CCSVI treatment 3 weeks ago. I have been on blood pressure medications for about 10 years taking 2 different medications at max dose . 5 days ago I checked my BP; it was very low.
I stopped my blood pressure pills and 5 days later my blood pressure is still normal.
I wonder if anybody else has had similar results or if anybody was placed on blood pressure medication in close proximity with their MS diagnose.
Thanks to all
Exactly the same happend to me. I was taking my pills for my high BP without checking it. 33 days after the procedure I felt weaker than normal and had fatigue whole day. I checked my BP and it was low so I stopped taking the pills. I have high BP only after beeing under big stress - I feel it, I check my BP and if I see it is too high I take 5mg of Lisinopril.
I still have problems with high pulse so I take pills for it every day but I do not take the pills for my BP.
Erika
Last edited by ErikaSlovakia on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse
magoo
Family Elder

Post by magoo »

My blood pressure was really low before treatment and now is normal.
Rhonda~
Treated by Dake 10/19/09, McGuckin 4/25/11 and 3/9/12- blockages in both IJVs, azy, L-iliac, L-renal veins. CCSVI changed my life and disease.