FYI: A new battle begins

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

I believe in the human rights to life and liberty. These rights are being interfered with, and I will fight for them to the supremest court I can. It is plain and simple to me. No-one has the right to tell me I cannot have medical treatment of any kind, especially for a life-shortening or life-ending disease. CCSVI is such a disease.

I believe I have it, and if anyone says I don't, I believe it is up to them, not me, to prove it to my satisfaction, by reasonable means of diagnosis.

Even if they do, I retain the right to treatment by a doctor of my choice.

If I choose to be treated by a doctor that somebody else calls a quack, first of all it does not affect anyone else's state of health if I am, and secondly it is up to such a person, not me and not said doctor, to prove what they say.

To anyone who wants to tell me any different, regardless of their membership in any medical or scientific profession, or social networking or interest group, I say, kindly go to hell.

My mother used to tell me why she thought Russians were less free than us. It had to do with how hard it was to say no and how easy it was to say yes, in a given language. In English, No was easy, Yes was harder. In Russian, Da was easy, Nyet was a bit harder. I don't say I believed her. I'm just sayin'. How hard is no? Easy, isn't it? That's why we have to keep those neigh-sayers under control. And sometimes, we have to tell them to go to hell.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
gothicrosie
Family Member

Post by gothicrosie »

Cece wrote:It's because people with MS do qualify as being a 'vulnerable population.' So we have been injured, and the fact that we disagree does not even matter because of the vulnerable population thing, when we pay money for an unproven treatment.
I guess they are jumping the gun then because the Hubbards have not treated us, yet. The scans they offer are valid tests in regards to MS and things like constant headaches...of which I suffer both. ;)

Oh, and the treatment is being offered under his research IRB so how exactly is that selling snake oil if we are guinea pigs?

This is going to be interesting to say the least.
Best,
Rosie
My blog: http://gothicrosie.wordpress.com/
transverse myelitis May '07 & optic neuritis Oct '07
DXd RRMS Dec. ‘07: No lesions & 3 OG bands
Hubbard MRV scan Jun. ‘10/CCSVI Jul. '10
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

i read the hubbards are not only doctors but their family also has some top of the line prestigious lawyers in the family. so go hubbards go hubbards!!

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”