Re:

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby shye » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:54 am

LongTimeLurker, WhyRwehere, and CCSVI husband--
lets be adults, and stop messing up threads with snarky comments about Bob. If he directly annoys YOU with a comment directed at you, fire away. But this badgering on about him because you don't like his stance on CCSVI is childish to say the least, and disturbing to most of us. He has no power to stop the CCSVI roll, so why does his view threaten yours??

Sorry LR to interject this in your thread.
Am happy that things go a bit better for you-still sending light!
Last edited by shye on Tue Jul 27, 2010 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
shye
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby CCSVIhusband » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:57 am

I resemble that remark ...

I'm behaving, (I promise). CCSVI will stand on it's own merits in the very near future (in my opinion it already does) - and then a bunch of people will with they'd got on board earlier ... because then there will be 400,000 people clamoring for treatment in the US ... and lines will be years long ...
CCSVIhusband
Family Elder

Postby whyRwehere » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:05 am

Actually, I was standing up for Bob there, and I am sorry that this forum has gotten so uptight that you can't say anything except how wonderful someone is. I actually PM'd Bob, to explain that he is usually annoying, but I am sure that he has LR1234's best interests at heart, AND he got that, I din't think I would have to explain it to everyone....next time I will S P E L L it out. Although, it gets a little boring having to be so picky about every word, and not stepping on anyone's toes. Walking on eggshells.
whyRwehere
Family Elder

Postby Lyon » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:12 am

Last edited by Lyon on Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder

Postby jimmylegs » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 pm

@ shye, thank you.

@why, please don't feel too aggrieved - as you know you did not receive a pm regarding your post. others did... or will..

if anyone needs ANOTHER referral to the rules of the board, here it is...

about the proper method to deal with complaints about particular users:
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopicp-1964.html#1964

and furthermore we reserve the right to BAN members who continue to make sarcastic comments in contravention of the rules.
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopicp-4760.html#4760

lastly, if anyone here feels like it might be a good idea to remove your comments from LR's topic, please feel free to do so.

i am spending more time policing bickering than helping users and would prefer this dynamic to stop, now. thank you.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)