answer for Pepe about polish doctor letter content

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
annbbe
Family Member

answer for Pepe about polish doctor letter content

Post by annbbe »

Hi, this post is the answer for Pepe question about the content of letter our polish neurologist dr Ryglewicz has sent to our Health Department, but i thought there is much more interested in this than just Pepe. So, here it is for you all.

Yes, you are right, Pepe, dr Ryglewicz wants prohibit doctors from Euromedic, Ameds etc. doing liberation procedures.
She has her own plan, not pronounced literally, but everyone knows what she is talking about. To tell it as shortly as i can, I should say: dr Ryglewicz wants give this "vein" subject to the neurologists. The vein surgeons would be just technicians to do the procedure, but all the rest, i mean: gathering people to be treated, and so on would be done just in few polish hospitals - "the best neurological centers in Poland", under control of neurologists...

For me it has no sense. It's a venous problem, so why neurologists should decide about everything? I don't know and I don't like it. Dr Ryglewicz writes, that liberation procedure is really dangerous. How come?!

For me it is just a way to stop a real research. Independent one...

[sorry for my poor eng, but i am still too lazy to learn. however - if you would like to talk in hungarian, go on! i have a master degree in hungarian;-)

see you!

anna
Polish, 33yrs, dx 2000 RRMS, 2013 RSPMS EDSS 6.

liberated in february the 2nd 2010:). Currently just on LDN.
Rici
Family Elder

Post by Rici »

Hi
Naturally. It requires research and the research has no money!
Money has a Big Pfarm. This is their tactic of delay and the time!
Rici
Pepe
Family Elder

Post by Pepe »

Hi Anna,

Many thanks for the translation.

Regards,
Pepe.
María was Dx RRMS 1996. SPMS since 2003; Dx CCSVI by Dr. Simka on Dec.-2009; Balloon angioplasty on Jan.-2010 in Katowice (Poland); Betaseron (2000-2009); Tysabri since June 2009. BBD since 2003. IBT since Jan.-2010.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”