this made me laugh (wheelchair kamikaze)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
Cece
Family Elder

this made me laugh (wheelchair kamikaze)

Post by Cece »

•Here is a brilliant piece of scientific investigation entitled "Fatigue, Sleepiness, and Physical Activity in Patients with Multiple Sclerosis" (click here). This study somehow separates fatigue from sleepiness, measuring them independently, and then comes the startling conclusion that the amount of physical activity undertaken by an MS patient decreases with the severity of the disease. Gadzooks! Stop the presses!

http://www.wheelchairkamikaze.com/
:) Great stuff.

And don't stop reading there, as I did to come post about it over here. This too:
•The total scumbags who conducted this study (click here) concluded that MS patients exhibit twice as much withheld anger than the general population. ****tards! What the hell do they know, with their fancy PhD's and symposiums and crap
Blaze
Family Elder

Post by Blaze »

Thanks for the chuckle. It's always good to balance out that "withheld anger."
eve
Family Elder

Post by eve »

Lol ! You know what? When I was first diagnosed I had a long talk with some relative who believed the same thing - 'yes dear. MS is rooted in anger! ' I just answered 'You must be right, i feel it coming on right now!' Have not seen her since. :D

I do not know where some people get their ideas from. Indeed, thanks for the chuckle - and the compliment.
no woman would be stupid enough to conduct such a mind numbing bucket of moose piss
dx 2002,RRMS,  suspected begin of MS 1978 (age 10)
Nasti
Family Elder

Post by Nasti »

Hahaha, and this is like this post, I don't know where I read it, but it said something like:
"A research has shown that people with MS experience increased mobility when using wheelchairs."
Nothing's as infinite as people's stupidity.
pklittle
Family Elder

Post by pklittle »

Funny, funny, funny. I was reading his blog last evening and was laughing out loud.

Algis
Family Elder

Post by Algis »

"A research has shown that people with MS experience increased mobility when using wheelchairs."
Further and recent research has shown that wheelchairs electrically powered could even cut down arm fatigue by as much as >99%

Thought driven wheelchair are under study to even lessen the needed physical input...
rainer
Family Elder

Post by rainer »

Definitely better to laugh then think think too much of what a waste of time and money these moronic studies are. :roll: