Cece's turn

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

TWO as in TOMORROW!!

You must be floating on air, busy as a bee

:D
burg
Family Member

Post by burg »

Again...Good Luck Cece !!!!!! :P :D :lol:
Donnchadh
Family Elder

Post by Donnchadh »

The pressure is going to be on Dr. Sclafani....perhaps he could temporarily lighten up on the sedatives so he could consult with Cece during the procedure? :wink:

Just joking....wishing you the very best in results.

Donnchadh
Kitty says, "Take that, you stenosis!"

Got MS?.....Get Liberated!
lovebug
Family Elder

Post by lovebug »

On behalf of all of us here on TIMS, I think you can tell CECE that we will all be with you in spirit on your big day! Wishing you the very best now and always...........Don`t forget about us though..................
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Smart, super statistically significantly soft-spoken Cece (p<.0001) studied science splendidly; soon she'll see -- spotlight shining -- someone so superbly, spectacularly, stupendously skilled at scanning and sensing stenoses, stiff or stuck, that sweet success (sans stents) shall surely SING!

[not J, S=32]

edit required, sry!
Last edited by HappyPoet on Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
hopeful2
Family Member

Post by hopeful2 »

It's tough to follow HappyPoet's incredible arrangement of words so I'll be brief.

TWO.

(Now take a full, deep inhalation and slow, easy exhalation. Repeat.)
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Let's see, last time I was in New York City was in July, 1967. I suppose it's changed somewhat since then, but I think you'll enjoy it. The tallest thing then was the Empire State Building, and as far as I know it is again now. I have a brother who works there, and he enjoys it. My wife was there in July a couple of years ago and there was a Santa Clause convention, with full uniform, right on the street. Odd place, sometimes. They have great art there.

Hope all goes well. If anybody deserves it, you do!
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Countdown: Two days away....

HappyPoet, you have outdone yourself with that arrangement of words. Consider me impressed.

I have made it to Brooklyn!!! But the travel has taken its toll, I hit the MS crash about twenty minutes ago - hard to explain, and maybe not everyone with MS gets this? - it's the "why are people talking when the sound hurts so much", hard to stand, hard to sit, feel like I'm drowning - in an hour of rest I will no longer feel quite this bad, and an hour after that I'll be good to go, just in time for evening plans.

Posting on TIMS is considered restful.... ;)

Two to go meaning that tomorrow there is still one to go. Tomorrow is the ultrasound. I'd have been nervous about that, except CCSVI has shown up in my regular ultrasound back home and my MRV, so I am confident that CCSVI will show up on this one. Anyone care to guess how many zamboni criteria I will get? I will guess 3.
If anybody deserves it, you do!
thank you...we all deserve it, what a disease....will I be among the lucky ones? Two days to go....
prairiegirl
Family Elder

Post by prairiegirl »

Cece wrote: Was recently told by someone here that they had pictured me more Betty Boop, like my avatar, but that the reality was "Scandinavian charm." ;)
Ja, vell that vould fit with the Minnesota demographic :) (a "norski" here :wink: ). Rest up well tonight, Cece. Wishing you the absolute best of outcomes! Take care, you're in good hands and look forward to hearing your reports! I have a good feeling that you will be a lucky one!
bluesky63
Family Elder

Post by bluesky63 »

We've written back and forth but I want to make a *public* wish that everything goes great for you and ultimately your family. :-) Now I am picturing a Scandinavian Betty Boop with Dr. George Clooney (or was that Dr. Robert De Niro?). Cameras rolling . . . :-)
Vivianne766
Family Elder

Post by Vivianne766 »

wishing you the best results Cece.
Can't wait.
:D
Drury
Family Elder

Post by Drury »

Cece,

Can you feel the love???!!!!!!!!!!!!

To thong or not to thong? I am sure Dr. S has had a good laugh over that because we have.

Not sure what will have more pressure your veins or finally meeting Dr. S? - he is a sweetheart so no worries there.

Will be thinking of you.

Warmest regards

Drury
CRHInv
Family Elder

Post by CRHInv »

I am thinking of you. I hope your results are as positive as mine and I have a good feeling they will be.
Take good care,
Beth
dx 4/09 * Stanford appointment 11/09/09 * One stent left, low jugular 11/10/09!<br />One year from treatment, I have my life back.  Placebo schmebo.
Trish317
Family Elder

Post by Trish317 »

Wow! Now you're just a few hours away from me. The love, prayers, and good thoughts can get to you even more quickly.

Take good care of yourself, Honey.
garyak
Family Elder

Post by garyak »

cece, I am going to guess 2 of zamboni's criteria, good luck.just a guess

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”