I have Lyme, not MS, yet I have CCSVI. My Video pics Inside

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Did you have a Life Traumatic Event or Serious Stress just Prior to your Illness?

Yes
81%
No
19%

Total votes: 36

LymeNurse
Family Member

I have Lyme, not MS, yet I have CCSVI. My Video pics Inside

Post by LymeNurse »

Please spread the word on this folks... This is not just MS. I now know 5 Lyme patients with this and have all underwent successful CCSVI treatment. A few have restenosed, but they did not go after the Valves from what I hear.

Test anyone with Acquired Neuro Problems labels with whatever the Neuro Quack wants to call it, and I bet the correlation will be 80% or more pos. for CCSVI. I'm just trying to get out the word for all of us.

Lyme patients feel that MS, CFS, FMS, ME, Parkinsons, Autism, etc. is nothing but different forms of Lyme.

I can't prove any of it. I can only tell you we all have overlapping symptoms and that this is no coincidence nor did we all just develop faulty valves.

I'll be Lyme Liberated on 5/2/11. Please pray for me everyone. I'm merely trying to get the word out for anyone suffering needlessly.

Be well,

Gary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvw--Iz-pQ
Selmahope
Family Elder

CCSVI in non MS

Post by Selmahope »

I do not have MS according to neuro's. I do test positive for lyme according to igenex ( 2 bands positive) and lyme literate md's. I did get testing via doppler? ( device to neck/non invasive) and was told I meet zamboni
's criteria for CCSVI.

I really wonder how much of the general population both and healthy and not meet CCSVI criteria. I've not pursued CCSVI treatment for now since it seems like so much of it reverses in patient. I'm still leaving it as an option and watching this treatment closely. Would love to learn more about lyme diagnosed patients with neuro/MS type symptoms who recoverd with CCSVI treatment.
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

gary, for sure i will be praying for you.
griff
Family Member

Re: I have Lyme, not MS, yet I have CCSVI. My Video pics Ins

Post by griff »

LymeNurse wrote:Please spread the word on this folks... This is not just MS. I now know 5 Lyme patients with this and have all underwent successful CCSVI treatment. A few have restenosed, but they did not go after the Valves from what I hear.

Test anyone with Acquired Neuro Problems labels with whatever the Neuro Quack wants to call it, and I bet the correlation will be 80% or more pos. for CCSVI. I'm just trying to get out the word for all of us.

Lyme patients feel that MS, CFS, FMS, ME, Parkinsons, Autism, etc. is nothing but different forms of Lyme.

I can't prove any of it. I can only tell you we all have overlapping symptoms and that this is no coincidence nor did we all just develop faulty valves.

I'll be Lyme Liberated on 5/2/11. Please pray for me everyone. I'm merely trying to get the word out for anyone suffering needlessly.

Be well,

Gary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvw--Iz-pQ

Hi Larry. I hope your operation will be successful. Did you try other treatments for Lyme, antibiotics, etc. ? How did they diagnose Lyme? As far as I know the diagnoses of that is still very doubtful and the test should be repeated couple times.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

There is some evidence that Lyme messes with the endothelium. Perhaps this results in MS or perhaps patients with CCSVI who then get a Lyme infection are the small subset of Lyme patients who end up with chronic neurological Lyme disease? That makes sense to me. CCSVI predisposes the patient for this, they catch Lyme disease, instead of getting over it the slow perfusion near the brain and the weakened endothelium aids in the Lyme virus crossing over into the CNS. I dont' know enough about Lyme disease. But this seems plausible to me. How would CCSVI treatment help a patient with Lyme disease? It might take away the fatigue component of the illness, it might reverse some of the damaging endothelial changes?

I have also wondered about our generally poor autonomic systems and all of us who are too cold (or who warm up after venoplasty treatment). Viruses thrive in cooler temperatures.
LymeNurse
Family Member

Post by LymeNurse »

@Cece I don't understand your response.

What I propose to everyone here that these Neurological diseases, call them what you want, are nothing more then Lyme disease presenting a bit different in each patient.

No one truly understands right now as to the why it is making us all so sick. The testing is so poor, yet labs like Igenix test for more strains and by direct visualization, so you do get more accuracy 100 fold or more then Say Labcorp or Quest.

Again, your response confuses me. You say CCSVI predisposes a patient to Lyme and allows the virus to cross over into the CNS. I havn't had my Liberation yet, but the reason I'm having it is b/c about 90% of my symptoms are in the brain. I'm hoping for relief from the procedure to get the Deoxygenated blood, heavy metals, etc. back down the pipeline instead of having all of this pooling in my head.

I wish Fatigue were me only problem.
Liberation
Family Elder

Post by Liberation »

[...............
Last edited by Liberation on Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bethr
Family Elder

Post by Bethr »

Hi Lyme Nurse, I commend you doing research, but how would you explain MS and other neurological disease in say New Zealand, that generally doesn't have ticks. Apparently all people who have Lyme in NZ contracted it overseas (usually in the States). We have a high population of MS here.
just thoughts.
LymeNurse
Family Member

Re: Lyme disease is Pandemic

Post by LymeNurse »

Just Google it and you will see.....

http://www.google.com/search?q=lyme+dis ... =firefox-a

The above link will show you links to how this is Pandemic

http://www.google.com/search?q=lyme+dis ... =firefox-a

The above linke shows articles about Lyme and New Zealand

It's Everywhere !!! I wouldn't state it as such fact if it were not ! Instead of the Antibiotic route, try some Alternative Salt/c or Colloidal Silver and see what you feel. These are Natural alternatives to kill off the Pathogen. If you experience a Herxheimer reaction, that is proof in the pudding.

Check out my Salt/c Forum for more information on Salt/c to Kill off Lyme, MS, what have you.

http://salt-c.com
Bethr
Family Elder

Post by Bethr »

I already had done research on Lyme in New Zealand after i read your post. We don't have the ticks here, and no-one apparently has ever caught it here in NZ.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

LymeNurse wrote:Again, your response confuses me. You say CCSVI predisposes a patient to Lyme and allows the virus to cross over into the CNS. I havn't had my Liberation yet, but the reason I'm having it is b/c about 90% of my symptoms are in the brain. I'm hoping for relief from the procedure to get the Deoxygenated blood, heavy metals, etc. back down the pipeline instead of having all of this pooling in my head.
I actually dont' know enough about Lyme, how does it get chronic neurological? Does the virus enter the brain? What I was trying to say was my speculation that the condition of blockages in the jugulars (probably present since birth) would cause the pooling of blood and weakened endothelium that allows all sorts of toxins or whatever's in the blood to get over that shouldn't. So someone who had pre-existing CCSVI blockages might be more susceptible, once they catch Lyme, to having it get places it shouldn't. BUT this all may be based on a misunderstanding of Lyme.

I think CCSVI treatment is a good idea and I wish you the best with it.

I tested negative on the simple Lyme test but have wanted to get the more extensive one done, for peace of mind.
Liberation
Family Elder

Re: Lyme disease is Pandemic

Post by Liberation »

Last edited by Liberation on Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

i did a lot of reading on lymes-the extent of it is scraey and not fully understood. and not nearly tested for"right". i know of none in my area. i think an infectious disease doc might be the best bet. i too did try colloidal silver for 6 mo. no help for me. hyperbaric oxygen "of course not fda approved is supposed to help too. never got to try.

since they find it even a mothers breast milk, found that it can be passed from mother to child, can be sexually transmitted and often there will be more than one in a household with it. on and on.

also just my thoughts here but say the deer tick bites my dog then a flea injest the virus or a mosquito does and it bites me or way out there the bed bug problem-these dirty little blood suckers have been around forever. then what? what about blood transfusions ? do you really think that's not a possibility? it would only take one carrying the virus. trains planes and automobiles and boats it is a small world.

i still stand strong that we all have these symptoms they named ms--but different causes and different fixes. wouldn't it be great if mainstream would look at it this way and dig deep into each individual. it's tough as we all know bucking the system alone and not a millionair.

there was a virus that was killing birds predominatly blue jays and crows a yr. or so ago and people that came in contact become very ill with neurological problems some died. i'm sure it's still around just not hearing much. as lymes kicked in the corner somewhere. by the way bird lice are like bed bugs pretty much.

well now that i got my head itching talking of all this what i mean is gary is right. it is an epidemic---but not treated properyl or tested for properly near enough.

worse yet some off us lucky ones probably have a good chance we have more than one thing going on. all we can do is try. but not rule anything out.
blossom
Family Elder

ccsvi

Post by blossom »

i forgot something just my thoughts-but say you have iron deposits and they are like a feeding frenzy attraction for bacteria viruses etc. it would make sence to do whatever you can to get them out of the body. i'm sure certain cases there would be permanent damage but i'd think better out of the body and see what could heal.

so here we go--some have trauma could cause slow flow then you get the iron deposits- some born with screwed up veins same result in the end. then the iron screwa up whatever and along comes the bad guys and it's party time----at our expense!!
PCakes
Family Elder

Post by PCakes »

Hi,

How does the 'trauma/ stress' poll tie into the lyme discussion?