Today's Mop and Pail

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Today's Mop and Pail

Postby 1eye » Fri May 13, 2011 6:49 am

That's what columnist Richard Needham used to call his beloved employer. It ain't what it used to be. I think the people who oppose the CCSVI treatment will never get their story straight, because it's an all-out, no-holds-barred, all's fair propaganda war. So expect the worst, folks. Expect every argument, from how-can-they-be-objective-if-they're-treating-relatives to snake oil to cult worship to barnum and bailey to radioactive tonics to who-knows-what-they-will-dig-up-next. It's denial, plain and simple, mixed in with a whole lot of greed.

I think there ought to be strong, strong law, against usury by drug vendors. I don't think prices should be unlimited. I don't think we should allow patent monopolies on life-saving. I think a big mistake is giving in to the guy who says I won't give you the antidote/treatment/palliative unless you mortgage the farm and sign it over to me. I don't think extortion has any place in capitalism. It belongs in court or in jail. But that's just me.

Or is it? Maybe we would have a healthier stock market if we built some humanity back into it.
The bottom line on MS is,,. They don't know what causes it. So they can't treat it. And this BUGS THEM.

I am not a doctor. Do not take anything I say as medical advice.
1eye
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: Today's Mop and Pail

Postby PCakes » Fri May 13, 2011 6:58 am

1eye wrote:Maybe we would have a healthier stock market if we built some humanity back into it.

quotable quote ...bravo
PCakes
Family Elder

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)