Workshop for radiologists in Medicover by Dr. Schelling

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Workshop for radiologists in Medicover by Dr. Schelling

Postby Rici » Sun Jul 03, 2011 6:16 am

I am pleased to inform you, especially radiologists, that after the summer break in a hospital in Warsaw Medicover (located 20 minutes from the airport) the open workshops for radiologists are going to take place. Dr. Schelling is very satisfied with the conditions in Medicover and with fact that the hostpital agreed to cooperate with him. Such a comfortable hospital, Dr. Schelling has never seen till now. (280 beds in comfortable rooms, two angioplasty catheters, contrast administered from the top, removing highly deformed veins: http://www.ccsvi-ms.pl/foto/14201.jpg - the patients were in other clinics and the deformation was not removed. In Medicover it can be made without a problem. Although the conduct angioplasty catheters in two, it is cheaper twice as in other clinics, where conditions are much worse, they have 5 operating rooms at your disposal): http://www.medicover.com/plpl/szpital/1027 , there will be CCSVI.htm, workshops by Dr. Franz von Schelling will take place here. The subject of the meeting will be how to identify the cause of MS following the changes in the brain and spinal cord MR1. Please inform you your radiologist who is making MR1 for you about possibilites to join the meeting.In more than 80% of cases of these changes are veins. Dr Schelling will train them how to learn the problem and which veins are responsible for these changes. It will revealed "unknown" cause of MS, so far carefully concealed. In the remaining less than 20% cases bacteria is to be blamed because the medicines the sick people are curred with are very agressive and destroy human natural immunogical system. Ussually we observe the drastic deterioration in the patient's healts.
Regards
Rici
User avatar
Rici
Family Elder
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: Poland Bialystok

Advertisement

ccsvi

Postby blossom » Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:29 pm

wow, rici, this is a big big step. thanks so much for keeping us so informed on what is going on in your part of the world.

i hope your vein is healing and you are well.
User avatar
blossom
Family Elder
 
Posts: 1378
Joined: Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:00 pm
Location: south western pa.


Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service