stem cells in CCSVI as discusssed at AAC symposium

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.

Postby Cece » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:34 pm

Reasonable, yes, although some of us like binging in candy stores even if we end up with the intellectual equivalent of a stomach ache....

(With all the the mentions lately of who met whom at the AAC symposium, I must add that I had the pleasure of meeting drbart too. There was not nearly enough time to talk to everyone nearly as much as I would have liked.)
Cece
Family Elder

Advertisement

Postby ErikaSlovakia » Sat Jul 23, 2011 3:36 am

drsclafani wrote:
bestadmom wrote:...
Will the dr symposium be available online at some point? I'd love to see all the presentations.
i should receive them on tuesday or wednesday. i want to preview and then will send them to drbart who will upload to the downstate radiology site so that we can present each on as a single video. I am inclined to release one every day or two so that they can be absorbed by those who want to discuss them

otherwise it will be like kids in a candy store with lots overlooked or underemphasized.

Does that sound reasonable?

It sounds very, very reasonable!
Erika
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Previous

Return to Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)