one year ago today: very brief note :-)

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
leetz
Family Elder

bluesky..

Post by leetz »

you are really not lucky...YOU ARE BLESSED! so happy to hear of your IMPROVEMENTS ....may the blessings continue for you and YOU WILL WALK AGAIN...SPEAK POSITIVE THINGS INTO EXSISTENCE! :)
GOD BLESS.... CCSVI treatment Dr. Siskin great doc....symptom's improved for about 3 week's (gait, balance, spasticity) now back to square 1...
IHateMS
Family Elder

Post by IHateMS »

happy 4 u :D
Blaze
Family Elder

Post by Blaze »

Wishing you more sunny days ahead, Bluesky.
maynaka
Family Elder

Post by maynaka »

bluesky,

That is very good news.

I agree with leetz regarding a positive mindset.

I am rereading a book I read a while back...The Secret Of The Ages by Robert Collier. It was originally written in the 1920s and then republished in an expanded version in 2007 (according to the book I have). I believe it's basically the theory of the Law of Attraction.

It talks about the power of the mind, your power over your super subconscious and how to access it. Reading it gives me a sense of power, hope, and a kinda feeling of tranquility.

Might be worth a read for you.

M
hope410
Family Elder

Post by hope410 »

I'm a little confused by your post, bluesky. What if any improvements did you have from angioplasty? Your post is a little vague on specifics and whether you saw actual changes or not.

Did you experience improvements to your health? Did it alter the trajectory?

Is it possible for you to provide some details so we can understand exactly how you feel the procedure affected you? You seem happy, you just didn't provide any information about what exactly changed. Has your neuro noticed changes? Have you had an MRI? Stabilization? Disability change? Since this is an MS forum, can you give some details on the effects of the procedure on your MS? And if not, why not?

Thanks!
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

Way to grill our dear bluesky!! Her post was heartfelt and well-expressed. Maybe she has posted the details in the tracking thread.

Bluesky it was an unexpected joy to meet you at the AAC symposium. I wish there had been more time to talk with everyone. And we stayed there pretty late as it was!
HappyPoet
Family Elder

Post by HappyPoet »

Hope410, sometimes, some things in life are personal and private, yet they can still be celebrated for their positivity.
Cece wrote:Bluesky it was an unexpected joy to meet you at the AAC symposium. I wish there had been more time to talk with everyone.
Ditto! I wish I could have lasted until late.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

We left shortly after you. You did stay late. :)
coach
Family Elder

Post by coach »

Congratulations to you and your family Bluesky. I hope more improvements will come your way.
hannakat
Family Elder

Post by hannakat »

Thank you for sharing this with us Bluesky! I'm so glad you're journey was touched by light.
bluesky63
Family Elder

Post by bluesky63 »

Thank you to everyone who has read this and offered such positive energy -- and for taking the time to write to me here, a special thank you to Michelle (an inspiration!), Johnson, 1eye, Trish317, msJen, LR1234, hannakat, coach, Cece, Happy Poet (you are being far too hard on yourself!!), hope410, maynaka, Blaze, IHateMS, leetz, Daisy3, magoo, Nasti, newlywed4ever, and Drury. :-)

If anyone wants more details you are welcome to send me a pm. :-)