6 months post-procedure

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
tiltawhirl
Family Elder

6 months post-procedure

Post by tiltawhirl »

Hello Everybody!

Just a quick reach out to post my 6 month follow-up video.
All benefits still holding firm. This whole thing has been nothing less than a massive change in my life.

Thanks to everyone for the emails and support as I went through this process. I realise I won the medical lottery and I don't take a single day for granted.

Also, to the dumbass Neurologists that have been emailing me 'in disguise'. It's the internet age. I know exactly what offices you sit in, buster browns. To call this a placebo is simply ignorant and pathetic. :middlefinger:

All the best to those still on the journey. I'll post again if anything changes. :)

tilt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhosV4_DvWw
...and I for one, welcome our new Neurologist overlords!

My before and after CCSVI treatment video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhosV4_DvWw
Visit my Lego Amusement Rides website http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Bolliger
cheerleader
Family Elder

Re: 6 months post-procedure

Post by cheerleader »

Hey Tilt!
Lookin' good, sir! Keep enjoying that placebo.
(how come when the elderly have their normal pressure hydrocephalus shunted and have an immediate return of balance, normalized gate and cognition, there isn't some neuro there telling them it's placebo???)
Keep moving, keep laughing, keep living.
thank you for sharing,
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com
dlynn
Family Elder

Post by dlynn »

hi tiltawhirl, wow, your results are amazing, I'm so happy for you. Please keep posting videos, it gives
us hope.
God bless!!
NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

Tilt,
You are the official Image poster child!
Robnl
Family Elder

Post by Robnl »

Great Tilt!!
CRHInv
Family Elder

Post by CRHInv »

What a great video! Thanks for sharing and showing what is possible.
dx 4/09 * Stanford appointment 11/09/09 * One stent left, low jugular 11/10/09!<br />One year from treatment, I have my life back.  Placebo schmebo.
Cece
Family Elder

Post by Cece »

:)
It's an honor to have seen your journey from when you turned up here asking questions about the different doctors and then going into the procedure and getting the results you've gotten. Raking leaves, indeed! Running a couple days after the procedure!
jillMEnz
Getting to Know You...

Post by jillMEnz »

Tilt!

Thank you so much for coming back and updating us. Please, please continue to do this. The adjustment must be so bizzairre. I am so happy for you that you are doing so well. Being that I have ME/CFS I'm really interested in your comment that doing the leaf racking would have put you in bed for 2 days. That is me - entirely and utterly. I've just flymoed my tiny yard and I know the consequence.
I can't believe that neurologists would hang about and hassle you - what is it with these people???. Why instead don't they put their heads together to work out what on earth has changed and why it has helped. Thats what science is about surely.

My love to you and yours Tilt - where would we all be without the internet and kind people like yourself and Sal?

Jill xxx
daniel
Family Elder

Post by daniel »

cheerleader wrote: ...
(how come when the elderly have their normal pressure hydrocephalus shunted and have an immediate return of balance, normalized gate and cognition, there isn't some neuro there telling them it's placebo???)
cheer and marie have built up an incredible amount of knowledge surrounding ccsvi and similar/related issues... if we could somehow channel that knowledge into bite-sized 'factoids' like this one and mount a sort of 'sleazy-political-in-your-face'-type ad campaign to simultaneously call neurologists on their BS and educate the masses... I think it'd be great
allynz
Family Member

Post by allynz »

Love the new video but anyone seeing this for the first time should go back and watch your first ones, the music tugs on your heart strings and your mum's laughter is priceless.

Your experience sealed the deal for us and we went to NY in July and my husband went back in October. He hasn't 'won the medical lottery' as you so nicely put it but we definitely think it was worth it. Thanks again for sharing - if only a few people experience the results you have everyone's efforts to get the word out will have been worth it.

Long may your results hold. Keep posting updates - you are an inspiration.
Robnl
Family Elder

Post by Robnl »

What about the 9 month post procedure video?? :wink:
blossom
Family Elder

Post by blossom »

great to hear and see you doing so well. "keep on trucking!"
David1949
Family Elder