Hello from Helsinki

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
mrhodes40
Family Elder

Post by mrhodes40 »

Guys, I despair
make the PDF available
This PDF has been on the research thread since day one. I spend a portion of every week keeping the research thread current. 8O

Please refer to that thread, all of Dr Zamboni's materials are on there as well as the presentations, video's, inlcuding ones of Alex's MRV, links to Cheer's Bologna notes ........ If you haven't looked it in a while take a peek and refer people to it. :wink:

Note that page one post 2 is the one that is constantly updated
I'm not offering medical advice, I am just a patient too! Talk to your doctor about what is best for you...
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopic-7318-0.html This is my regimen thread
http://www.ccsvibook.com Read my book published by McFarland Health topics
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Re: The worst possible news

Post by CureOrBust »

msa wrote:Are there any details available for a MRV of azygos and jugular veins like there is for the doppler procedure?
Thats what I am looking for right now!

I prevoiously had an MRV performed of my head and partial neck only, and Dr Dake said there was a lot of noise coming through from the arteries.

From what I am gathering, I think ErikaSlovakia was found to have a stenosis using a dopler, but had 2 CT's which weren't helpful in identifying it. I think she is going for an MRV next.
ErikaSlovakia
Family Elder

Post by ErikaSlovakia »

Yes, exactly.
I went for 2 CTs in Slovakia. There was nothing. I sent the CTs to Dr. Simka and also to Dr. Schelling.
Well, Dr. Simka was telling me from the beginning I should go for phlebography. He knew, he would be able to find what he was looking for. NOBODY wanted to do it in Slovakia for me. May be some of you remember, a radiologist from Vienna offerd me MRV for 450 Euro.
If the situation was bad, I would go there.

Now, I will go for MRV in Slovakia (I am afraid, there is no 7 Tesla MR in whole country, moreover, they do not know how to fo it). I will also go for an MRV to Poland. Dr. Simka will manage a radiologist with necessary skills for me. I will have the treatment later in Poland.
Erika
Aug. 7, 09 Doppler Ultras. in Poland, left Jugul. valve problem, RRMS since 1996, now SPMS,
- Nov.3,09: one stent in the left jug. vein in Katowice, Poland, LDN, never on DMDs
- Jan. 19, 11: control venography in Katowice - negative but I feel worse

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”