I made contact with Stanford and this is my first post

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
newday
Getting to Know You...

I made contact with Stanford and this is my first post

Post by newday »

Hello to all on this forum!

I have been monitoring thisisms.com since my RRMS dx in 2004. I've been following the CCSVI forum since April or May. I recently went off Tysabri after 24 doses (last dose 8 weeks ago). The CCSVI model and research makes so much sense to me. I think it is a very exciting time for the MS community. I made the decision to explore my possibility of being treated by Dr. Dake. I've made the contact and received a response from the girl named Alex, those of you on the forum speak so highly of. It will take me a few weeks to compile all the information requested with the need to obtain copies of records and such. Being on the east coast, this will quite an adventure for me but I am excited that I have put the ball into motion.

I wanted to thank everyone who has blazed this trail and spread the wealth of information and research!

Heather
Welcome the brand new day :)
ozarkcanoer
Family Elder

Post by ozarkcanoer »

Welcome, newday, and good luck in getting an appointment with Dr Dake. I hope everything works out for you :) .
CRHInv
Family Elder

Post by CRHInv »

Great news Heather! I will keep my fingers crossed for you. It seems like several people we know here are sort of 'stuck' in the pipeline. I hope you can get your information in quickly so you can get in that line that seems to be getting longer.
Keep us posted and tell us more...
Beth
dx 4/09 * Stanford appointment 11/09/09 * One stent left, low jugular 11/10/09!<br />One year from treatment, I have my life back.  Placebo schmebo.
kinga
Family Member

Post by kinga »

welcome newday!