I put in my info about a month ago, and am awaiting a call from Dr. Dake. However, I think we must all be prepared for the possibility that his CCSVI surgeries will be suspended while they investigate the latest stent migration issue. So it could be longer than usual, or it could be never, when those of us in his queue hear back from Dr. Dake.
And if I do hear back I'll certainly have more questions about safety issues than I would have had pre-Radeck.
Please visit my blog at www.enjoyingtheride.com