One Month After "Liberation"

A forum to discuss Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency and its relationship to Multiple Sclerosis.
alby
Family Member

One Month After "Liberation"

Post by alby »

Many people like to see the result summary after the procedure.

So I ask from all who have done the procedure to please do a summery of the results one month after.

All could benefit from this, including the skeptics.

Please go RIGHT TO THE POINT, for example:
Foot drop lessened by 5%.
fatigue improved by 70%.
Vision improved by 10%
no exasperation.
And so on. And at the end of the summary you could go into details, if you want to.

I am not there yet, but once there, I'll add mine (in March).
SammyJo
Family Elder

Post by SammyJo »

Please see the sticky post on CCSVI tracking.
RRMS '95 SPMS '02 | CCSVI 10/09 | Adult stem cells 2012 | http://www.patientsforstemcells.org/
JoyIsMyStrength
Family Elder

Post by JoyIsMyStrength »

Hi Alby,

So glad you are going to get this done! Congrats! I'm still waiting for email reply from Simka.

I don't know if you are aware (a kind moderator had to point it out to me) but there is already an excellent tracking thread here:
http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-8346.html

So now... if all the folks who have had treatment will kindly remember to post there, and those who haven't updated in awhile, if you will kindly remember to edit for updates... we will all be so grateful! :)

Thanks,
Pam
alby
Family Member

Post by alby »

I've seen that link and I have obviously missed something because I haven't seen anything that just posts the improvement levels without going into details and lots of reading.

I hate to act like a dummy again, but could someone tell me what I missed, thanks.

Return to “Chronic Cerebrospinal Venous Insufficiency (CCSVI)”