Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Testimonials

A forum to discuss the Coimbra Protocol which uses high-dose vitamin D3 to treat multiple sclerosis.

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Testimonials

Postby AntonioBR » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:48 pm

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Testimonials (Coimbra Protocol)

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis also called Hashimoto's disease is an autoimmune disease, a disorder in which the immune system turns against the body's own tissues. In people with Hashimoto's, the immune system attacks the thyroid. This can lead to hypothyroidism, a condition in which the thyroid does not make enough hormones for the body's needs.

Located in the front of your neck, the thyroid gland makes hormones that control metabolism. This includes your heart rate and how quickly your body uses calories from the foods you eat.

This Protocol requires the guidance and monitoring by a physician with specific training to analyze each particular case.

There is a List of Doctors Worldwide here: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/coimbra-high-dose-vitamin-d-protocol-f57/topic27159.html.

Some doctors work via Skype
Last edited by AntonioBR on Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Advertisement

Re: Hashimoto's Thyroiditis Testimonials

Postby AntonioBR » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:51 pm

Carel Testimonial

Post by Carel Guibes in the FB Brazilian group (link below):

"60 days on the protocol:

I have Hashimoto's disease and severe melasma;

the fatigue has disappeared, and I feel more alive, the joint pains and the depression are going away as well. Who knows, maybe in a while the spots on my face will also disappear.

I give thanks every day for starting the protocol."

https://www.facebook.com/groups/EscleroseMultiplaOTratamento/?ref=bookmarks
AntonioBR
Family Elder

Return to Coimbra High-Dose Vitamin D Protocol