What is this?

A forum to talk about the general challenges of daily life with MS.
Punchy
Family Elder

What is this?

Post by Punchy »

Yesterday I felt under the weather all day with a sore neck. In the evening, while at the theatre watching Harry Potter, my left shoulder, side of my neck, half of my torso and my entire arm started these waves of horrible pain.

About every minute it would come and go, and lasted about two hours. Then, it was completely gone. It was really bad.

Does this sound like an MS attack? Or maybe the movie was really that bad?

I have been on Rebif for 5 months now, and all previous attacks were on my right side. Is this a bad sign?

I am sore today as well, but more a gentle, left over kind of sore.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

definitely sounds neuro, punchy, so maybe. but continuing in the lighthearted vein, perhaps someone cast a spell on you or sprinkled a malicious potion on your popcorn? sorry no rebif xp so can't help you out there :( sorry
AllyB
Family Elder

Post by AllyB »

Hi there

Sorry to hear about your mysterious episode. I am not on Rebif, but am on Avonex (6 months), which is similar. I routinely get severe muscle pain to the point that it is like spasms that I have to stretch out, very painfully, sore joints etc. a day or 2 later, I am left feeling as if I have had too much time at the gym. Don't know if this helps, but would suggest a telephone call to your doc or to the Rebif helpline to discuss it.

take care

Ally
Al

Return to “Daily Life”