snow storm... oh no!

A forum to talk about the general challenges of daily life with MS.
carolew
Family Elder

snow storm... oh no!

Post by carolew »

The reality of living in Canada! Yes, tomorrow, a big snow storm is expected in Ottawa . The snowboarders are excited ( my kids) but not me. It is so hard to walk in the snow, I dread it... it really messes up my social life..... where I go, where I park etc... you guys know... anyway.... I will have to put up with it until I retire and move south.
take care all, Carole
mattalleng
Family Member

Post by mattalleng »

I can see how that would suck, but I do have to say this, I live in the desert! We've been having crazy heat waves lately, over 100 degrees by like 10 in the morning... as you can imagine that affects the temperature inside my house as well, sometimes it seems like my air-conditioning can't even keep up! I would kill to live somewhere cooler right now, in fact I feel like I'm almost over my first exacerbation, my friends and I are planning a camping trip most likely in the mountains so we can get away from this heat!

I really hope this snowstorm you're talking about plays it easy on you, I wish I had some advice but I'm not used to that kind of weather yet**** but I will say this, at least it's not 100 degrees where you are at! LOL good luck!
http://www.mattsms.com<br />