Tovaxin press release

A board to discuss future MS therapies in early stage (Phase I or II) trials.

Postby Lyon » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:16 am

oo
Last edited by Lyon on Sat May 07, 2011 10:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lyon
Family Elder
 
Posts: 6063
Joined: Wed May 03, 2006 3:00 pm

Advertisement

Postby ewizabeth » Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:44 am

MISunshine,

Yes, thank you from me too. :) My date has changed to Jan 26th for the first blood draw and tests 8O ...oh my gosh, I'll be getting excited the week before, anticipating everything. I hope they can manufacture enough of the MRTC's...
Take care, Ewizabeth Previously Avonex, Rebif & Copaxone RRMS ~Tysabri, 31 infusions, ended 9/09. Starting Copaxone 12/09, waiting for Cladribine to be approved in 2010.
User avatar
ewizabeth
Family Elder
 
Posts: 270
Joined: Fri Jun 25, 2004 3:00 pm
Location: Near Chicago

I'm a new Tovaxin trial patient

Postby JesusChangedMyLife » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:31 pm

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a 36 yr old happily married male and was diagnosed with MS a few years ago. I tried doing every natural thing in the book for the first year and change but I just kept getting hammered by this rotten disease so I started taking Copaxone but was only able to tolerate it for about 3 months and then stopped. I've been searching the internet trying to find more information about this new drug (hopefully I get the real thing) Tovaxin that I should be receiving at the beginning of 2007. All I could find was Tim and his website and then I found this ThisIsMS.com website. I had my blood tested at the beginning of October and was told that my T-cells qualify for the study and then went back to give a bag of blood in Mid-October to be sent to Texas. I will do my best to update everyone on my progress once I start receiving Tovaxin, keeping in mind that I have a 67% chance of getting the drug and 33% chance of getting the placebo. I hope this drug works as well as my doctor says that it should because I agree with someone earlier who posted in this forum that said something like "I am interested in adding life to my time, I'm not interested in adding time to my life".
I also want to encourage everyone that comes to this site that currently has MS to pray and keep your attitude positive as much as possible and know that it really does help. I also want to encourage all of the friends and family members of people that have this cursed disease (I tell MS where it can go everday!) because you are all truly special people if you are gracious and merciful to those with MS. I pray for all of you with and close to MS.
User avatar
JesusChangedMyLife
Newbie
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 4:00 pm

Previous

Return to Drug Pipeline

 


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users


Contact us | Terms of Service