○ Symptoms increases by ~50-80% around 3 PM and up.
§ Seemingly independently of the time schedule.
§ Before adequate treatment of the psychological symptoms a year ago (i.e. Affect/Mood, irritation) - for 3 years - those symptoms where also correlated with this diurnal variation pattern.
○ Eating increases those symptoms ~50% of the time.
○ Carbohydrates (e.g. Noodles soup) seems to be the lesser offender. [Unsure]
○ No known allergies or intolerance.
- Weak sense of balance with eyes closed
○ ~5 second on one-leg while having eyes closed.
○ Usually can keep up to ~1 minute with eyes opened; demands constant and nervous efforts.
- Frequent diarrhea.
- Frequent urination
○ ~5 times a day; on caffeine free days.
○ ~3 times a night.
§ [note] Never woke up for that on Low Dose Naltrexone.
- Fluctuating sight quality
○ Variable blurriness
○ Sluggish Focusing
○ Abnormal sensations while reading text [?]
§ Feels like not looking where I should
§ Feels like 'skipping / trial-error' micro-positioning
- Cranial flares
○ Dull pain / inflammation-like sensations
○ Mostly in the 5th cranial nerve - the trigeminal nerve.
§ Afferent (Sensory) anomaly in the branches V1,the ophthalmic nerve, and V2, the maxillary nerve:
□ Burning-like sensations in those areas: forehead, temples, sides of the nose, mid-face (cheeks) and part of the scalp.
□ Electric-like sensations in the top of the mouth teeth.
□ Compression-like sensations behind the eyes.
§ Light efferent (Motor) anomaly in the V3 branch, the mandibular nerve:
□ Jaw restlessness and fatigue: micro tremor of the jaw muscles that fatigue the muscles and the nerves. Involuntary jaw clenching and teeth grinding happens during the days when this happens.
□ The port of a mouth guard - during the day - improves the overall facial symptoms.
- Cognitive symptoms (BrainFog)
○ Severity of symptoms correlate mostly with cranial symptoms.
○ Was also correlating psychological symptoms at times it was inappropriately treated.
○ Simple task feels complex and heavy; becomes to be overwhelming.
○ Lowest during the night
○ Attention / Concentration impairment
○ Memory impairment
○ Judgement impairment
○ Organisational (Scheduling) impairment
○ Will / Volition impairment
○ Interpretation impairment (i.e.: 'getting' what's happening'); sluggish
○ For those in the known: It feels like a bad case of major depression, without any psychological pain or anxiety. Or heavy seizure medications after having not slept for 36 hours.
○ Never wake up refreshed
○ Easily get tired, especially by mental efforts on bad days.
○ Psychological symptoms
○ Atypical Depression (not melancholic) with anxiety mostly of the social type.
○ Episodic Social Phobia.
○ Mental entropy
○ Finally got under control - after about 35 trials in the last decade- by:
§ Clonazepam 0.5mg
§ Chromium 200mcg BID
§ PEA (Phenylethylamine) 750mg [without a MAO-B inhibitor]
§ Afobazole (Russian anxiolytic drug)
○ Intriguingly helping:
§ Evening Primrose Oil (Gamma Linolenic Acid: Omega 6 fatty acid)
○ Interestingly detrimental:
§ Alpha Lipoic Acid
□ Triggers strong episode of social phobia and sickness behaviour, overall anxiety, thick brain fog, fatigue and sleepiness (16+ hours day for a few day), light muscle weakness, worsened sense of balance.
□ A single dose can bring such an episode for ~5 days.
□ Mercury Amalgams in my mouth: 16
□ Triggers general psychological malaise - feelings of uneasiness - including dysthymia, irritability.