My name is Kyle. My mother suffers from MS so I chose it as the topic for my research paper. I am a senior in high school. I have posted a few questions. If you are willing and able, I would appreciate any answers you can provide. Interview questions are a required part of my paper. I need to write this paper by Dec 1 so if you would like to post your thoughts before then I would appreciate it. Thanks so much.
1. How is your daily life affected by MS?
2. When were you first diagnosed and what was your reaction?
3. What were your first symptoms?
4. How do you feel that MS limits any activities you would like to participate in?
5. What types of treatment, if any, have you been participating in?
6. Do you feel that enough effort is being put into research for a cure?
7. Are there other people in your family that have/had MS?
8. Have you joined a MS support group?
9. What kinds of testing/what test did you go through to find out that you had MS?
10. Do you feel that there is enough information readily available for people about the disease?
Again, thanks so much for taking the time to read and help me make others more aware of what my mom and you go through everyday.