need help

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

need help

Postby embolization » Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:25 am

Hi im trying to speak with anybody that understands pelvic venous congestion in males and trying to find a doctor or interventional radiologist in the uk who can help me because trying to get pct funding without a consultants support is imposssible if anybody can help please contact me I am new to the support sites and struggle to communicate and i get no responces from any comments thank you
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2012 6:50 pm


Re: need help

Postby jimmylegs » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:39 am

all i can suggest is to find some academic research on the subject, and contact the corresponding authors. if you can't find a uk-based study, you could ask the authors if they know of anyone in the uk who could help. use the corresponding author email address only. hope that does some good..
odd sx? no dx? check w/ dietitian
99% don't meet these. meds/lifestyle can affect levels
status can be low in ms & other cond'ns
'but my results are normal'. typical panels don't test all
deficits occur in 'normal' range
User avatar
Volunteer Moderator
Posts: 11072
Joined: Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:00 pm

Re: need help

Postby andreagwolford » Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:03 am

Pelvic congestion syndrome (PCS) is a disorder defined by the painful presence of abnormally blood-filled (varicose) veins in the pelvis.Therapy options for PCS include minimally invasive methods to deprive varicose veins of their blood supply, prolonged use of medication and surgery. Vein Embolization is a common treatment for PCS. I just found a site for you from UK Hope it helps!

Get Well Soon

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 81Charger

Contact us | Terms of Service