Thanks for a great forum - where i have been able to calm my nerves a bit as i am afraid i might have MS. Unfortunately i have to wait quite a long time to see the Neurologist.
Here is my situation - (sorry if my english is a bit basic)
42 yo. Never thought of MS before some months ago. However - in the last 1½ year i had a number ofweird stuff happening:
- 5 days of mind cloud and humming tinnitus last Xmas
- Slowly progressing poor balance/dizzyness- which last 3 months have taken away appetite - occasionally nausicous
- Left hand and foot tend to go numb very often (Had a tingling in left hand 5 years ago - and have since had a weird feeling in some ofthe fingers)
- Woke up with left side of my neek gone numb (came back in 10 minutes) 1½ months ago
- Few days later - first the chin/jar starts acking in a strang way - and the some days later all of my left side of the head went crazy with burning, tingling stuff. After 5-6 days it wore off and now just occasionally feel a little "wrong".
- Right after that Left arm and foot went really crazy - some times numb, or burning or tingling.
- Also - my girlfrind said i were shaking real hard twice one night while at sleep
- Now i have "short spasms" - primarily of my left arm / leg occasionaly.
- On top of this i have had absolutely no "processing capacity" the last couple of months - cant think, switching words, and no energy.
Thinking back there is some weird stuff also further back:
at 17-18 y.o. i had a period of time (2-3 weeks) where i tended to wake up with my arms gone totally numb and paralyzed - after 10-15 minutes they would "wake up"
At around 30 i had a period where i had really hard pain in my back - and chest - like a dagger. Mostly just at night - and it lasted again only for a couple of weeks.
At times i had anxiety attack as i felt "something" was wrong - e.g. hard to breathe and such.
My hand went numb / tingling 5 years ago for a week or so
And now im kinda scared it might be MS - worstcase SPMS/PPMS with all the things i have felt lately and the fact that dizzyness and mental "blanket" has come so slowly and not gone away.
Do i make sense?