Hello - I'm brand new to this site, and I don't have a diagnosis. I just started putting 2 and 2 together the other day and made an appointment with my primary care dr. That appointment is not until 2 weeks from now, so in the meantime, I'm left searching the internet and pondering my symptoms. I'm just wondering if anyone has any insight into any of these:
• Pins and needles in left hand; spreads up arm to elbow - for about a week - I wonder if this could be carpal tunnel syndrome.
• Soles of feet tingle when I first get up in the morning – off and on for a couple of years
• Legs feel restless in the evening – off and on for a couple of years
• Low mood – long-term
• Had mononucleosis and have recurrent symptoms when I get exhausted – since 1996-97
• Trouble spitting words out or saying wrong word – last year or so
• Eye aches behind my eyes – recent but has happened before
• Sciatic pain in right leg – since March 2013
• Dreams of almost paralyzed, heavy legs; inability to walk – off an on for a couple of years (I realize it may be a bit crazy to suggest a dream means anything, but still... I mention it)
• Brain zaps – since starting Lexapro for anxiety – early 2010
• Klutzy – severity comes and goes
• Very sensitive to light, noise and heat/humidity – for years
• Trouble concentrating – for years
• Frequent urination – for years
• Fatigue – worse in afternoon
• Right stomach muscle pain – feels very tight - last 2 months
• Exhaustion often sets in after trying to get active again - e.g., I won't have exercised for a while and then I start running again or have a great work out. Within days, I have mono-like symptoms and am exhausted.
• Excessive yawning - every work day, I walk about 0.3 miles from the subway to my office. I yawn uncontrollably and can't figure out why.
Thanks for reading... if you have any thoughts to add, I'd greatly appreciate it.