Note we may have some server downtime today and this weekend as we perform some upgrades. Please save a copy of any posts you make during this time in case we have any server trouble. Thank you!

Similar to Helen Keller

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Similar to Helen Keller

Postby miri » Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Similar to Helen Keller before her epiphany, similarly I had spent decades failing to link my symptoms to high GHz CPU's plus EMFs of High-Lumen Backlighting on CRT/LCD monitors. Others have experienced this with newer LED monitors.

Immediately upon the epiphany, I proved it for myself by immediately switching from my latest TOO bright Samsung LCD, to an old, old, CRT dragged up from basement, whose phosphors were 3/4 depleted. It was unbelievable how radically my degenerative symptoms went into remission upon the switch and upon ingesting lots of cherries & cherry concentrate (also realized via epiphany).
But it was TOO LITTLE TOO LATE!
How I wish God had provided the epiphanies long, long ago. I'd be at least 10 years virtually younger!!

Similarly, I bet that subgroups of Asthmatics, ADD kids (studied by researcher Popp), school shootings, MS groups, FM groups, epileptics, autistics, celiacs, etc. etc. are being triggered and/or prematurely aging via EMFs.
Reachable via PM. Seems I have Higbee's HSII on ThisIsMS. Frustrated by MSers, FMers, Lymers & Prematurely-Aged-By-EMFers who prefer cryptic jargonian Systems Vs. Intuitive empirical experience. Don't simple truths count for anything anymore?
miri
Family Member

Return to General Discussion