Know anything about CCSVI CLINIC / DR. BROESKA in India??

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Sola1959

Re: Know anything about CCSVI CLINIC / DR. BROESKA in India?

Post by Sola1959 »

Oh and to be honest..I do wish good health for you. I hope you find what you are looking for.
SLOV8213
Family Member

Post by SLOV8213 »

Last edited by SLOV8213 on Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

A recent story was done by 60 minutes in Australia.
Canadian doctor 'told sick and dying Australians they could be cured and charged them thousands' - until they found out he BOUGHT his PHD off the Internet
Canadian stem cell research boss Doug Broeska has been accused of 'fleecing' Australian patients of their life-savings
Mother-of-three Jamie Wild suffers Motor Neurone Disease and her family spent $56,000 on a deposit for treatment she never had
It's also alleged Broeska bought his PHD off the Internet
Broeska denied he claimed to be 'a physician' or gave 'medical advice'
60 Minutes Australia's full story airs on Sunday night at 8.30pm
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2015/1 ... ustralians

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... D-web.html

One of the details that were brought out in the program was how previous patients were paid "finders fees" for directing new patients to the service. They believed they were helping, but later found their treatments were not as successful as they first thought and had no idea that the main guy bought his medical credentials off the internet. :roll: so the "Dr" in front of "Doug Broekska" is laughable if it wasn't used so maliciously. :cry:

They spoke with a "real" stem cell dr and discussed the treatment. The real dr explained how the harvesting and then growth/multiplication of stem cells in the time frame they were using at the "clinic" was not possible. ie it was fake/rubbish science. :evil:

To be blunt, I think I see a similar pattern here. :? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Brainteaser
Family Elder

Post by Brainteaser »

Cure, As much as you are probably correct about this weasel, it doesn't necessarily follow that someone with an authentic medical qualification is a trustworthy practitioner either. From what I've seen, most doctors coming to the internet, know about 30% of what they purport to know. :sad:
SLOV8213
Family Member

Post by SLOV8213 »

These scammers are still operating in India and Trinidad as Genesis.
1eye
Family Elder

Post by 1eye »

Between the UBC scammers, paid by money fleeced from the loved ones of MS sufferers, whose scientific reputations appear somewhat tarnished, and people who claim to know anything about CCSVI in order to scam medical tourists, and people back home who refuse to treat them because they personally disapprove, even if it means the patient will die, PWMS have not got a prayer. Maybe next lifetime.
This unit of entertainment not brought to you by FREMULON.
Not a doctor.
"I'm still here, how 'bout that? I may have lost my lunchbox, but I'm still here." John Cowan Hartford (December 30, 1937 – June 4, 2001)