SAVE THE INTERNET

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
beatms
Family Member

SAVE THE INTERNET

Post by beatms »

To all:
Contact your rep today as bill may go through today or tomorrow giving the internet over to CEO's of big business whom can decide what and how much to charge users to see information, instead of people like us whom want to share information FREELY and without PARTIALITY!

http://action.freepress.net/campaign/savethenet/

P.S.---Just to let you know, my story of reversing MS, the website info and my membership has already been banned from medical forums that have heavy sponsors from big money prescription drug companies. What will happen when the internet as whole is run by greed?

Peace be with you.
Love,
Dave
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

Dave, though admittedly I may be wrong in the long-term, this does not have significant relevance to MSers at this point, and more importantly, does not point to a governmental agency that discusses the issue in the first place, such that one can educate themselves on the issue.

I am closing this thread.
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.