New input on Bladder issues please, and wonderful Danish pro

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
msmything
Family Elder

New input on Bladder issues please, and wonderful Danish pro

Post by msmything »

Hi friends, I did a search for results on bladder problems, I have had many many episodes of loss of control lately, and the discussions I got were quite old, some at least 6 YO. I have gotten a lot of tests done, but the Doc wound up with a shrug of his shoulders.

One of the reasons I'm so adamant to get some resolve is that there is a program I just found out about from Denmark. It is call Oceans of Hope. It is a planned circumnavigation of the earth by sailing vessel manned by a majority of MSers, I have applied to go, but you can't have ANY bladder issues...

Check out Oceans of hope!!! I hope we all can get a leg of the journey!
Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle..
gibbledygook
Family Elder

Re: New input on Bladder issues please, and wonderful Danish

Post by gibbledygook »

If you don't have bladder symptoms with MS then you are extremely lucky. I have been extremely lucky to have sailed a third of the way around the world with up to two others on a 60foot cutter rigged sloop. It ain't for sissies. I would only recommend the Atlantic crossing.

Will they face the cape of good hope or Somali pirates through the gulf of Aden? How are they getting past Africa?
3 years antibiotics, 06/09 bilateral jug stents at C1, 05/11 ballooning of both jug valves, 07/12 stenting of renal vein, azygos & jug valve ballooning,