Brain Health Resources - Trinity College Dublin Research

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Brain Health Resources - Trinity College Dublin Research

Postby ugeary » Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:44 am

Researchers at Trinity College Dublin are developing online resources for people affected by Multiple Sclerosis. Everything they develop will be made freely available to the general public. They are looking for people living with MS, people who work with them, and their relatives, friends and loved ones to complete a survey in order to get their input and learn from their experiences. The survey can be accessed here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/MS_TCD

Thank you in advance - your participation will be invaluable in helping them to create the most relevant, useful and engaging content possible!
ugeary

Advertisement

Re: Brain Health Resources - Trinity College Dublin Research

Postby CureOrBust » Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:11 pm

done.
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Postby euphoniaa » Sat Jan 23, 2016 6:02 am

I have to say that it's the best MS survey I've ever taken, with room for individual/personal experience. Most MS surveys use mainly the standard questions we've answered a hundred times -- which make generic assumptions and DO NOT apply to my MS experience at all.

So thank you. :smile:
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Postby euphoniaa » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:01 pm

Just bumping this thread. :smile:
Dx'd with MS & HNPP (hereditary peripheral neuropathy) 7/03 but must have had MS for 30 yrs before that. I've never taken meds for MS except 1 yr experiment on LDN. (I found diet, exercise, sleep, humor, music help me the most.)
euphoniaa
Volunteer Moderator

Return to General Discussion