Stop it with steel

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Stop it with steel

Postby gristy56 » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:09 am

Once again I write on the same theme. MS is stopped completely if you wear a layer of steel about the head at night. This can be as simple as steel wirewool under a baseball cap. It may sound crazy but it works. Try it! It has been used by the author with 33 years of MS for more than 2 years. Brain lesions have almost completely disappeared. Symptoms have vanished after 30 years. For an explanation, read all my other topics, I will not repeat here.
Simon
gristy56
Family Member

Advertisement

Re: Stop it with steel

Postby LizardKing » Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:06 pm

gristy56 wrote:Once again I write on the same theme. MS is stopped completely if you wear a layer of steel about the head at night. This can be as simple as steel wirewool under a baseball cap. It may sound crazy but it works. Try it! It has been used by the author with 33 years of MS for more than 2 years. Brain lesions have almost completely disappeared. Symptoms have vanished after 30 years. For an explanation, read all my other topics, I will not repeat here.
Simon

Does aluminum work?
LizardKing
Family Member

Return to General Discussion