Stop it with steel

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
gristy56
Family Elder

Stop it with steel

Post by gristy56 »

Once again I write on the same theme. MS is stopped completely if you wear a layer of steel about the head at night. This can be as simple as steel wirewool under a baseball cap. It may sound crazy but it works. Try it! It has been used by the author with 33 years of MS for more than 2 years. Brain lesions have almost completely disappeared. Symptoms have vanished after 30 years. For an explanation, read all my other topics, I will not repeat here.
Simon
LizardKing
Family Member

Re: Stop it with steel

Post by LizardKing »

gristy56 wrote:Once again I write on the same theme. MS is stopped completely if you wear a layer of steel about the head at night. This can be as simple as steel wirewool under a baseball cap. It may sound crazy but it works. Try it! It has been used by the author with 33 years of MS for more than 2 years. Brain lesions have almost completely disappeared. Symptoms have vanished after 30 years. For an explanation, read all my other topics, I will not repeat here.
Simon

Does aluminum work?

Return to “General Discussion”