Rhodiola helps to increase energy

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

Rhodiola helps to increase energy

Postby SB » Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:41 pm

Hello,
I am new to this board, but thought I would let everyone know about something that helps me tremendously. I was diagnosed with RRMS in June 2000 and have been on Avonex for 5 years and Rebif for the last year.

One of my MS symptoms was decreased energy, and I read an article in Newsweek about Rhodiola Rosea to help improve your energy levels.
If you want to see the article, google Newseek and rhodiola.

It is amazing. I have tried a few different brands to see which works best for me. Some definitely work better than others. One brand that I have used is Nature Made, I took 2 capsules each morning; a brand that I am using now is New Chapter "Rhodiola Force 300", I take one capsule of this brand ( I get it at Whole Foods). I have tried the "Rhodiola Force 100" but found it was not strong enough for me.

Anyway, I just wanted to pass along this little tip for all of you. I hope it helps.

Stephanie
SB

Advertisement

Postby scoobyjude » Sat Oct 07, 2006 8:47 am

Thanks for sharing. I'm a vitamin and supplement junkie always looking for new ones that help symptoms.
scoobyjude
Family Elder

Return to General Discussion