Needle-less injection, why hasn't this been looked at?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Aaron
Getting to Know You...

Post by Aaron »

Hi All,

First of all I'm AAron, not to be confused with aRRon.

Now, back to topic. Serono and Bioject have recently signed a partnership agreement, so hopefully the needless injections are just around the corner. By the way Bioject's stock trades for about $1.60 and Aradigm (another needless injector) trades for about $1.20 - they say buy the stocks of the products you use. :D [/b]
deehammer
Getting to Know You...

Post by deehammer »

NHE,
I am on Betaseron now, but I was on Avonex and Copazone too. I believe that I read in the Avonex inserts, that the reason there isn't a site reaction IS because it goes into the muscle and isn't sub-q. The further away from the skin and so on...... Just thought I'd add that.
Dena
soul

Bioject / Serono

Post by soul »

I have been using Rebif for over 11 years now.

I recently spoke to a couple people from Serono about the Bioject system in conjunction with Rebif they acted surprised and shocked and said they had no idea what I was talking about. They asked me where I found out this info I told them from researching on the web.
Does anybody know if the two are going to be possibly combined as a new delivery system for Rebif?
I am getting pretty tired of sticking myself my skin is starting to resemble a leather boot
soul

Return to “General Discussion”