From The Cure Map
"Known diseases are caused by one or more of only 5 root determinants:
1. Genetics (defects in, or bad combinations of, genetic information)
2. Pathogens (viruses, bacteria, prions)
3. Nutrition (imbalance in external substances the body requires)
4. Toxic Agents (chemical, electro-magnetic or nuclear radiation)
5. Trauma (physical damage)"
Is this really true? Here's from Medline Plus on Somatization Disorder
"Somatization disorder is a chronic condition in which there are numerous physical complaints. These complaints can last for years, and result in substantial impairment. The physical symptoms are caused by psychological problems, and no underlying physical problem can be identified."
I'm not saying that ms has a psychological cause, but when they list causes for "known diseases" shouldn't psychological causes be included?