Innate immune system research

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
bromley
Family Elder

Innate immune system research

Post by bromley »

Nemotoday
Family Member

Post by Nemotoday »

A very interesting article, which reminded me that I had read something recently about the innate immune system and SF1019 which is a totally unapproved research product.

The Immunosyn website which is a company involved in the development of SF1019 mentions this.

http://www.immunosyn.com/prod_sf-1019.html

"A major benefit of SF-1019 is its perceived ability to simultaneously target, activate and support the modulation of both the innate and adaptive immune systems, having a dramatic effect on many neurological and demyelinating conditions. Research suggests the current product has additional developmental potential as it also possesses analgesic properties with an ability to substantially reduce the inflammation attending a number of clinical conditions including Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy (CIDP), Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome, (RSD or RSDS) and other auto-immune and neurological disorders."

It is a pity that we do not have any scientific papers available for SF1019, but if you research Willeford KO who is one of the scientists you will find that he is well quoted in many papers concerning the innate aspects of his studies.

They seem to have something which works with Diabetic Ulcers and have published some treatment photographs here.

http://www.immunosyn.com/du-beforeandafter.html

I do know some of the Argyll people but they are very closed mouth about their plans for MS, although it was suggested that we may get some news shortly.
Keep smiling as who knows what good things might be around the corner and if the road snakes a bit keep going.