A doctor in California treating MS as an infection.

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

A doctor in California treating MS as an infection.

Post by SarahLonglands »

Copied this from the Antibiotics forum in case someone who might be interested misses it!
For anyone in the US who is of a mind to try treating their MS an an infection, a Stanford trained rheumatologist in Sacramento is willing to treat you, if you can make the trip to Sacramento and are willing to sign an informed consent form. He needs to see you at first, for obvious reasons, but thereafter can continue consultations by phone. Email me if you would like me to put you in touch with him.

Sarah :wink:

(edit: Help, I'm not sure about now being a Family Elder, makes me sound ancient!)

(second edit!) - Here is the doctor's name and email address, because I don't think my personal messages are going out:

Michael Powell MD ...........

Third edit because I know now that they are and I don't like putting other people's emails in a public place, even if disguised.
Last edited by SarahLonglands on Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:17 am, edited 5 times in total.
OddDuck
Contributing Author

Post by OddDuck »

Hey, Sarah!

OT for just a second. Think of it in the alternative way, to-wit: :wink: hehehe..........couldn't resist.

"Elder: Superior to another or others, as in rank.

Usage Note: The adjective elder is not a synonym for elderly. In comparisons between two persons, elder means “older” but not necessarily “old”: My elder sister is sixteen; my younger, twelve. (Eldest is used when three or more persons are compared: He is the eldest of four brothers.) In other contexts elder does denote relatively advanced age but with the added component of respect for a person's achievement, as in an elder statesman. If age alone is to be expressed, one should use older or elderly rather than elder: A survey of older Americans; an elderly waiter. ·Unlike elder and its related forms, the adjectives old, older, and oldest are applied to things as well as to persons."

EDIT: I copied this off of some online dictionary or another. LOL

SECOND EDIT: Oh, yea (LOL I ALWAYS do that!), here's where I got it from. Better give credit where credit is due. (I think I like this dictionary! :wink: :

Source: The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
SarahLonglands
Family Elder

Post by SarahLonglands »

:wink: :) :) :) :) :wink: