MRI'S

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
rnb

Post by rnb »

I would like to thank everyone for all the replys it sounds like our neuro is about the middle of the road on this. Now if he would only let us try LDN. Again thanks to all. Rick
CureOrBust
Family Elder

Post by CureOrBust »

You can get LDN prescribed by your normal run of the mill family GP.
art
Family Elder

Post by art »

The best advice I've heard for frequency/utility of any medical test - including MRIs - came from my neuro who said (and I'm paraphrasing): "If I don't know how the results of this test would cause me to change your clinical care, then I don't do the test."

E.g. if your MRI comes back and shows new lesions - will your doc be changing your medications? If not, then don't have another MRI.

Your doc should be able to say "If I see X, then I'll do Y, but if I see P then I'll do Q". If your doc is just saying "let's see what we see" then you are probably wasting your time and your (or someone's money).
Art Mellor Dx 2000
You can see what we have to offer at
http://www.acceleratedcure.org/offerings/
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Post by jimmylegs »

i use them to see how my self care is working. i don't have any clinical care per se so it's in my court as long as they go along with ordering periodic tests to monitor the condition of my spinal cord.

Return to “General Discussion”