Food Sensitivity

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
chrishasms
Family Elder

Food Sensitivity

Post by chrishasms »

Gotta love my wife for finding this one...

http://www.chetday.com/msandfood.html

Wow 8O
she-aardvark
Getting to Know You...

Post by she-aardvark »

Ashton F. Embry is amazing. he trained himself up to doctorate level when his son was dx with MS and he has developed what is know as th Best Bet Diet which he recommnends along aith various supplements for MS. I regularly read his articles and he defines MS as a disease of severe vitamin D deficiency. His son is now living a full life with minimal symptoms . I recommend his work wholeheartedly
DIM
Family Elder

Post by DIM »

Roger MacDougall, Ashton Embry and Bob Lawrence were the first that inspired me in this path of diet, exercise and supplementation when my wife diagnosed with MS before 1.5 year!
Lars
Family Elder

Post by Lars »

I would strongly urge everyone to get a food allergy panel. I had a very high allergic level to eggs. I ate a ton, I stopped, my issues have stabilized. The end.
Be Well,
Lars
PS Chris, stay with the shaved look!!!
Quote from the article submitted by Chris:

"Abundant anecdotal data indicate that many people have achieved either a permanent remission or a significant slowdown in disease progress through diet revision involving the elimination of hypersensitive food.

The most common foods which result in immune reactions and eventual MS are dairy, cereal grains, eggs, yeast and legumes. These are all foods which have been introduced into the human diet relatively recently and are genetically difficult to tolerate for some individuals. "