small patches of numbness on my face?

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.

small patches of numbness on my face?

Postby Meegs » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:42 pm

So i think it might be stress related (my work has been ridiculous for the last 3 weeks) but starting this past Tuesday, i've been getting random little patches of numbness on my face. And only on the left side. sometimes its my cheek, or my forehead, or my chin.

They only last about 5 seconds then they're gone... but its just weird.

Im on Tysabri (just had #6 last week)

Has anyone else experienced this? Should i tell my neuro? I've never had this before, so i'm worried because its new.

Meegs
Meegs
Family Member

Advertisement

Postby catfreak » Thu Sep 10, 2009 7:47 pm

Meegs,

I have had the same thing and still do on occasion. Tell your Neuro so he/she can chart it.

Cat
Holly - Shine On You Crazy Diamond - Pink Floyd

9/3/09 Stanford - Dr Dake - Stent in R-J to unblock Arachnoid Cyst in Sigmoid Sinus. Stent in narrowed L-J. Balloon in narrowing where R & L Jugulars meet.
catfreak
Family Elder

Postby scoobyjude » Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:59 pm

Like Cat I have also had and have this. It used to really worry me and now I barely notice.
scoobyjude
Family Elder

Postby Karazhan » Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:35 pm

I started having that same sensation a couple of weeks ago. It's at the base of my lower lip and I thought it was the onset of a fever blister or cold sore but it has continued. It's barely noticeable really but now that you mention it...hmmm
Karazhan
Family Member

Return to General Discussion