RebiSmart Injector (Canada)

If it's on your mind and it has to do with multiple sclerosis in any way, post it here.
Christina35

RebiSmart Injector (Canada)

Post by Christina35 »

Hi my name is Christina Edwards and my dad has progressive MS and is now bedridden. He was diagnosed in 2000 with MS and has since gone down hill. He is currently living with me and my husband as he required too much work for just my mom. I work from home doing Market Research and I currently have a study going on for people who have been diagnosed with MS it is a phone survey and it takes approximately 1 hour and it is for MS patients who are using the drug Rebi and the rebismart injection device. This study is for Canadians only and it can be anyone across Canada. I am hoping that you can maybe pass this on to anyone that you know might be interested in doing this. I have a website if you would like to go to it www.cemarketresearch.ca
I have dealt with Annette Mitchell at the head office many times and also with Leigh-Ann Mok in helping me get things for my dad. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me @ my website.

I look forward in hearing from you
Christina Edwards

Return to “General Discussion”