new to this forum - interest in disease progression

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
llowe

new to this forum - interest in disease progression

Post by llowe »

Hi Everyone

My name is Leroy Lowe I am a business faculty member at a community college in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have a coworker and a family member with MS so I have been independently researching MS for a number of years. Anyway, I have been following the academic literature closely and I have reached a point where I have a hunch that might help us figure out what is causing MS. I have spoken to a number of MS researchers at length about my hypothesis and they have helped me shape my research . So have I have developed a short survey to determine whether or not the hypothesis can be supported. The survey is the culmination of many years of research and a preliminary analysis of the data that has been gathered so far is very promising, If the data continues to accumulate and confirm the trend that it is hinting of now, I will be preparing and submitting a journal article that will explain the findings and I believe it will advance our understanding of the causation of MS considerably.

So I have joined this group mainly because I am hoping that some of you will take the survey. It is about disease progression (left side affliction vs right side affliction - from the time of diagnosis to its more advanced stages). The survey is anonymous and it takes only 2 minutes to complete. So if any of you are willing to assist please take a second to fill in the answers to the questions. The link is here:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5YSGZCJ

I will share preliminary results as soon as the data has all been gathered (a few more weeks). Also, I can provide additional information if you have other questions. I hope that some of you will be willing to help - thanks!

Sincerely

Leroy Lowe