hi i'm a newbie

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
want2bike
Family Elder

Re: hi i'm a newbie

Post by want2bike »

Dr. Bergman claims a 90% success rate in helping people with MS. He has a videos on Brain health, immune system and detoxification. He seems to think all you need to heal is get your spine adjusted, proper nutrition, proper sleep, exercise and prayer and meditation. You might find his videos interesting.

ljelome
Family Elder

Post by ljelome »

Dear want2bike,

Thank you again for your information....

But i wonder, why can't he help the other 10 percent of his patients?

Just my thought. Don't get offended by my question yeah. I just want all pwMS could be helped in anyway to improve their symptomps. If all their efforts didn't work for them, then maybe something else that we don't know yet is involved in the development of MS. That's what i try to figure it out. Nothing else.

Thank you.
Warm regards,
Linda

|For the joy of the Lord is your strength | A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones| God always leads us to where we need to be, not where we want to be|
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

To answer your question why can't he help the other 10 percent. Maybe it is possible to damage the body beyond repair. He recommends an adjustment, nutrition, exercise, sleep, prayer and meditation. Could be some people follow the instructions better than others. There could be any number of reasons why the 10% do not get better but think 90% is a good record. We must understand our health is our responsibility and you can't just trust the medical establishment. You should understand the history of our medical establishment then you can diecide what treatment is right for you. Here is a video explaining how our medical system has been created and why sickness continues to increase.

ljelome
Family Elder

Post by ljelome »

How will i know i'm not too late to start d diet,etc.
How will i know this is working when i don't feel significant benefit.
How if this is not my way out.
How if unknown cause that causing my illness beyond the ability of diet, etc to repair it.
How can u cure AIDS with diet only.
How can u cure something that already damage beyond reparation with diet.
All i know there's a way out for all of us n maybe not the same for every one.
I just want to know what causing my illness n follow d way he provides me.
Warm regards,
Linda

|For the joy of the Lord is your strength | A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones| God always leads us to where we need to be, not where we want to be|
want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Let me start by saying nothing is 100% but we should get the information and do what makes the most sense. Do not think it is ever too late to eat healthy. If you believe in the Bible God put Adam and Eve in the garden and instructed them to eat the fruits and vegetables bearing seeds. Deuteronomy Chap 7 vs 11-15 God tells us if we obey his laws he will keep us free of disease. When we put the chemicals and drugs in our bodies we are not following the diet God prescribe for us. That was his instructions to us if we want good health. Some believe it is just genetics and when you get disease it is just bad luck. I believe we earn disease by what we put in our bodies. I like the story of Roger MacDougall. He followed the paleo diet for 4 years before he saw any results. Takes a lot of faith to believe you are following the right path but after 4 years he started to see the results. Wish there was a faster way to know but it all depends on how toxic you are and how quick your body can heal itself. We are all different. I know for a fact diet has worked for me. Hope you find something that will work for you.

http://www.franksherwood.com/tnms.htm
ljelome
Family Elder

Post by ljelome »

Yeah i believe that, God wants us to eat healthy foods...

I don't against diet whatsoever...i just want everyone can find their way out of this disease...
So help us God...
ljelome
Family Elder

Post by ljelome »

Dear want2bike,

Could u please, help me answer my question in the diet forum, Why diet doesn't work for some?

I will appreciate your knowledge n ur experience doing diet all this time.

Thank you.
Warm regards,
Linda

want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

You have to find the right diet and since we are all different your diet could be different than mine. You need to get all the information and listen to your body. Try different things and let your body tell you what works for you. The only chance we have is to try and follow the laws of nature and eat as healthy as we can because that is how the body heals itself. If you look at nature when an animal gets sick it stops eating, drinks water and rest until it is healed. We call this fasting. This is how the animal kingdom heals itself. Do you think the laws which apply to the rest of the animals do not apply to us? Juice fasting is one technique some have used for healing. Everything I can find suggest people heal themselves by following the laws of nature. When these doctors get sick the smart ones get rid of the drugs and follow the laws of nature and they can get better. Drugs are necessary in certain cases but most of them are just used to make money. The one drug which seems to work best in cases of MS is LDN but you will not get that drug from your neurologist. There is more money to be made in the drugs which keep you sick and destroy your liver. Many are waiting for a miracle drug to cure MS. Do you think if the drug companies had something to cure MS they would put themselves out of business? Every instance I can find shows diet heals but it is important you believe in whatever you choose because the mind is very important in healing. Prayer and meditation are very important in healing. Dr. Lorraine Day explains it very well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andrew-we ... 57043.html

http://www.fasting.ws/juice-fasting/fas ... ng-healing

http://www.lowdosenaltrexone.org/ldn_and_ms.htm

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... nking.aspx

NHE
Volunteer Moderator

Post by NHE »

A documentary film discussing the benefits of a diet similar to Dr. Wahls' diet. It tracks the progress of two men who lost weight (one who was morbidly obese) and cured themselves of urticaria, an autoimmune inflammatory condition and a woman who cured herself of migraine headaches and restored her physical energy levels using vegetable juice fasting.

Watch it for free...

Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122

NHE :peace:
ljelome
Family Elder

Post by ljelome »

Dear want2bike & NHE,

Thank you for your informations.

But don't you ever curious how diet can improve even cure a-so called-autoimmune disease?
How does it work ?
Why does it work ?
What is actually wrong with the patient's body that make diet work for them? Is it a nutrient imbalance in their body or what?

You only believe that diet, etc is working for pwMS, but the reality is maybe not for all. And i wonder why? Is it true that the damage is beyond reparation or something else?

I want to know how the mechanism of the "tools" work, not only knowing the "tools". So we could help others who don't have the same results as yours.

I want to know what is MS n how our immnune system could attack our own body. Not just knowing the helping tools. Coz through understanding the mechanism, we could find out the real solution for every one.

Thank you. Please understand my curiosities and help me to understand everything about MS even more.

PS: it would be helpful if you could answer my questions in Diet forum, "Why diet doesn't work for some?"
http://www.thisisms.com/forum/diet-f9/topic21636.html
Warm regards,
Linda

want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Trying to find out why or how it works is what doctors do. Our medical system has tried to make this complicated by placing names on all these disease and telling you they have the drug to make you feel better. They have scared everyone because that is how they make their money. Best you should ask the question how do their drugs work? Then ask a list of people who take the drugs what happens to their bodies? I want to heal my body and for me I know the truth. I can list many stories of other that have healed themselves. It was never done by taking drugs. Even when the doctors get sick they can heal themselves but not with the drugs. It always involves diet. For sure if you keep doing what you always did you will get what you always got. You have to change your enviroment if you want different results. This means eating a healthy diet, proper sleep, proper exercise and prayer and meditation. That is the prescription for good health. The penalty for not following God's instruction is sickness and I never question how or why because it is not important to me. Feeling good is all I care about. Read what other have to say about doing the drugs.

http://www.askapatient.com/viewrating.a ... PerPage=60
ljelome
Family Elder

Post by ljelome »

Dear want2bike,

I'm glad u healed through diet from your disease. But are u sure u have MS n not mercury poisoning?

U have found ur answer, but some of us haven't.
Maybe your diet helps for u because all u need to heal is diet n having ur amalgam tooth filling being pulled out.

Thank u. GBU.
Warm regards,
Linda

want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

How do you know that you have MS? I have heard that doctors have sometimes been wrong when diagnoising MS? The graveyard is full of people who have been misdiagnois by doctors. Doctors are the leading cause of death in my country. Do not know what your definition of sin is but my belief is disease is a sin against the body. You have disease because you put the wrong things in your body. You can heal your body if you start eating the right things. Maybe Dr. Young can explain it to you.

ljelome
Family Elder

Post by ljelome »

Dear want2bike,

That's my question too...
What is MS really is?
Is it a specific autoimmune disease? or
Is it just a clinical picture of many various diseases? That's why i have asked, does any other disease could meet the criteria of MS determined by McDonald criteria? or
Is it just what the doctors called u when they have no other explanation for your disease ?

I questioned about MS too in my mind...what is it?
Does it caused by multifactorial?
Like in your case by mercury poisoning i assumed. Or maybe by jaws misallignment in another case. Or maybe just some malnutritient in your body. Or maybe by food alergy or molecular mimicry. Or maybe by CCSVI. Or maybe by infectious agents. Or maybe by a malfunctioning of organs in your body (excess insulin). Or maybe by a gene defect in your chromosome. Or maybe because of what healthy individuals have that we don't have.

What is it? What is MS? Does all the above reasons could end up to result MS?
I wonder about myself, what is wrong with me? What is the culprit for my disease? I don't give too much attention about diet that could heal me. What i care is what is MS n what causing it?

About what i believe about sin n its relationship to our disease, we could discuss it in mental n spiritual forum.

Your statement about "You have disease because you put the wrong things in your body". You're not just talking about MS yeah. Then i agree with u, but not completely coz it's just one of many reasons we could suffer from a disease. Could u explain a birth defect causing chromosome defect n end up causing a disease? Or an airborne infectious agents that causing a disease? Do they suffer from a disease because they put "wrong things" in their body then? What do u mean by "the wrong things"?

Just my thoughts. I love if u challenge me again want2bike.
Thank u very much.
Warm regards,
Linda

want2bike
Family Elder

Post by want2bike »

Birth defects are the result of a toxin in the mothers body. Maybe mercury fillings, maybe a vaccine, maybe something in the food, air, or water, maybe a drug, maybe alcohol or maybe a virus. The developing babies do not have as much of a resistance to toxins as the mother. That is why it is so important for the mother to stay as healthy as she can. God did not intend for these babies to be borned with defects. All disease is the result of toxins in the body and you must try and eliminate all of them. As these toxins build up in our bodies we get disease. The disease you end up with depends on your genetics. The name is not important because that has nothing to do with how you cure disease. The only reason the doctors have names for the disease is so they can give you a specific drug. The drug will not cure you and can destroy your body but that is how they make their money. God made our bodies so we can cure the disease we have if we listen to what he has told us. How do you think we cure disease? It would be very sad if there was no hope.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/06/01/ba ... index.html

Return to “Introductions”