Note we may have some server downtime today and this weekend as we perform some upgrades. Please save a copy of any posts you make during this time in case we have any server trouble. Thank you!

Hello to All - New Here

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Hello to All - New Here

Postby donsteitz » Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:59 am

Just want to say hi to everyone. I am sure a world of knowledge is to be had here. My wife and I just found out that our son has been diagnosed with MS. I am grateful this board exists as we will certainly have questions on how to proceed. Want to thank everyone in advance for all the answers.
donsteitz

Re: Hello to All - New Here

Postby jimmylegs » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:03 am

welcome don, glad you are here on behalf of your son.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

Re: Hello to All - New Here

Postby lyndacarol » Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:16 am

Welcome to ThisIsMS, Don. We are glad you found us. We are not medical professionals, for the most part, but we will answer your questions as best we can.

Be sure to check out the list of forums; in particular, the Friends and Family forum has attracted a few in your situation – not having MS themselves, but caring for someone who does.
My hypothesis: excess insulin (hyperinsulinemia) plays a major role in MS, as developed in my initial post: http://www.thisisms.com/forum/general-discussion-f1/topic1878.html "Insulin – Could This Be the Key?"
lyndacarol
Family Elder

Return to Introductions