Note we may have some server downtime today and this weekend as we perform some upgrades. Please save a copy of any posts you make during this time in case we have any server trouble. Thank you!

Still Awaiting Diagnosis

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here

Still Awaiting Diagnosis

Postby Jevoni » Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:09 am

On February 9th my whole world change. I woke up that morning realizing my legs had been replaced with a ton of lead.

I was unable to move my legs for 3 days. My legs became, like the sword in the stone, every doctor and nurse tried to move them but no one was strong enough, to even get them to move a millimeter.

By day four I was finally able to get my legs to relax enough to sit on the commode.

By day 7. I was finally able to walk the ten feet to the bathroom. Although I had to use my core muscles to move my legs.

By day 15, I was admitted into physical rehabilitation centre. For the first time I was finally able to urinate in less than thirty minutes.

By the third week, I had a day of spasticity in my right arm, all the way to my shoulder blade. I also developed spasticity down my spine. As well as developed a stutter and slurred speech (when I'm fatigued).

In week 4, I was taken into the ER, with the worst spasms as of yet. It had felt like baseballs were in my muscles trying to rip out. It took 6 hours and heavy dosage of pain killers, tranquilizers and muscle relaxers, to get the muscles to relax enough I could sleep.

By week 5, I have had more days than not that my right arm does not work. Some days I have been able to get around using crutches.

Today, I need a wheelchair for going more than a block or going up or downhill. Although if I do go out, I will not be able to move my legs the next day. When I get tired, it takes a lot of concentration to open my jaw enough to get the Baclofen (muscle relaxer) into my mouth.

I had doctors playing politicians, no one would give me a straight answer about anything. Finally after five weeks I got into see a neurologist. I'm now waiting for an MRI scan.
Jevoni

Re: Still Awaiting Diagnosis

Postby want2bike » Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:05 am

Check out what Dr. Bergman has to say. Give his treatment a try. You could get better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGmyUppmt-g
want2bike
Family Elder

Return to Introductions