Hello all,,,

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
ccmissy

Hello all,,,

Post by ccmissy »

HI every-one,
I am new to the site. I am still under investigation;I have had an MRI, EEG. Scan on the head, IQ test' to see if my brain still works!! Have to find it first lol;
Bottom line still not dx. I am 50 years old have two daughters and am divorced. I live in London I am a prefessional hairdresser by trade and have had my own business. Over the past 6 years I have been an office manager and project secretary. I have just lost my job due to my illness :cry: but I am still positive and hope things will improve.
jimmylegs
Volunteer Moderator

welcome

Post by jimmylegs »

hi cc stay positive, that's great. maybe u will be fixed up soon and it won't be ms at all. if it is, you are in a great place to find info and some help and support :)
ccmissy

Re: welcome

Post by ccmissy »

jimmylegs wrote:hi cc stay positive, that's great. maybe u will be fixed up soon and it won't be ms at all. if it is, you are in a great place to find info and some help and support :)
Hello Jimmy, Thanks for the reply and welcome, I hope you are right but I have my doubts... Still as you say we have to stay positive; and it's not the end of the world.
Muu
Family Elder

Post by Muu »

Hello from another Londoner! All the best for your dx.
Muu
ccmissy

Post by ccmissy »

Muu wrote:Hello from another Londoner! All the best for your dx.
Muu
Heelo muu, Thanks for the best wishes. take care
:D Carena
Arron
Volunteer Moderator

Post by Arron »

hi ccmissy, irrespective of your diagnosis you have found a very warm, intelligent community. Welcome!
Disclaimer: Any information you find on this site should not be considered medical advice. All decisions should be made with the consent of your doctor, otherwise you are at your own risk.
ccmissy

Post by ccmissy »

Arron wrote:hi ccmissy, irrespective of your diagnosis you have found a very warm, intelligent community. Welcome!
Hi Arran, Than you so much for your warm welcome,,, Take care I am sure we will speak again.. CC

Return to “Introductions”