Hello from Schleswig-Holstein

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Baumi

Hello from Schleswig-Holstein

Post by Baumi »

Hello,

my name is Benjamin, living in Schleswig-Holstein (Northern Germany).

I am 34 years old and I have the MS since 98, now SPMS. I can walk 1 kilometre, without stress.

I take for over 2 Years Copaxone (probably without effect). Before, I tried the "A"-CRAB with bad Sideeffects on me, only 3 weeks intake.

Because I had great interest in natural medicine, I was reading in last december about "white tea" (EGCG) and drink it since this date in a high dosage.

Also, a tibetan herbal mixture named "Padma 28".

And now, I got my 3 first days (nights...) with liquid LDN, 1,5 mg, no sideeffects, but the sleep is well.

The first impression here: unusual, LDN is here on the Top of the medicine-forums, not so as in Germany, were the CRAB`s "rules" !

But we had a great discussion there (ms-world.de), so I made my decision for LDN.

Mostly i just want to read here. You see, my english is "rough", but maybe I have some Questions for the community.

Wish you all the best, Benjamin (Baumi)
Lyon
Family Elder

Post by Lyon »

Hello and welcome Benjamin,
Baumi wrote:The first impression here: unusual, LDN is here on the Top of the medicine-forums, not so as in Germany, were the CRAB`s "rules" !
You have come to the right place if you are looking for unusual and interesting ideas, but so that you don't get the wrong impression, the listing of those treatment forums isn't in any particular order in regards to popularity or amount of usage.

You speak WAY better English than I speak German!
Bob
EyeDoc
Family Elder

Post by EyeDoc »

You speak very good English! Don't worry about us having trouble understanding any questions you have!
Minai
Family Member

Post by Minai »

Hi Benjamin and Welcome!

I understand your English quite well. And, am glad that you are here.

Am also thinking that there may be another member you may be interested in meeting and reading about, as well. He is also from Germany and is treating his MS with both LDN and antibiotics (as do I).

Here is a URL to read some of his postings: http://www.thisisms.com/ftopict-3804.html

Again, welcome!

--Minai

Return to “Introductions”