Introdution

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
Bibek
Getting to Know You...

Introdution

Post by Bibek »

Hi group members,
I am Bibek from India,had several diagnosis since 2003.First PPMS than Aquiductal stenosis in 2004 , Deymelinatory deises ? Progressive MS in 2003 and was only on deises modifying drug "IMURAN" it is only few months back i got steroids from the neuro who first dxd PPMS.
My symptols are:
1.Walking difficulty (Gait,sapsticity)
2.Balancs Problem ( Had vertigo twice ,long before MS diagnosos)
3.Bladder incontinence
4.Bowel Disfuction
5.Fatigue
6.Heat intolorance ( lot of sweting at head in perticuler)

Now I am on IMURAN and Predomat (Meythilepeadisolon)
Request your suggestions plz.
Loobie
Family Elder

Post by Loobie »

Hi Bibek,

Aquiductal stenosis sounds like an interesting diagnosis. What is it? There are a number of us on this forum who are looking into a stenosis theory. The actual topic is towards the bottom of the page under CCSVI. You may want to poke around in there.
cheerleader
Family Elder

Post by cheerleader »

Welcome, Bibek.
Sorry for your recent difficulties, but glad you have come and introduced yourself to us. It sounds like the past several years have been challenging. You'll find lots of great people here, who can offer support and help.

(For those wondering- aqueductal stenosis is like hydrocephalus, where a blockage creates a build up of cerebrospinal fluid and swelling in the brain.)

Like Loobie, I suggest you read up on CCSVI and learn about how venous blockage may play a part in MS. This diagnosis may bring together all of your various symptoms. My husband had intracranial hypertension and bad fatigue, and his jugular veins were blocked. He now has stents, and is doing much better.

wishing you healing,
cheer
Husband dx RRMS 3/07
dx dual jugular vein stenosis (CCSVI) 4/09
http://ccsviinms.blogspot.com

Return to “Introductions”