*waves* Hello

New members should feel free to introduce themselves here
FairyGodmother

*waves* Hello

Post by FairyGodmother »

Hi! I'm new to the forums here although I was diagnosed with MS 10 years ago. I was drawn here due to the discussions of CCSVI. I just became aware of this when a friend with MS sent me the link to the wonderful Canadian television story about it. It all makes so much sense to me I wonder why nobody thought of this before! I live just 15 miles from Stanford and am busy putting together my paperwork for Dr. Dake to review and decide if he'll take me on as a patient. Frankly, I was pretty discouraged about MS treatments before this. They all seemed to be aimed at drugs to minimize symptoms but nothing going for the cure. CCSVI seems to me to be fixing the cause of MS.

I'm looking forward to interacting with the rest of you!
LoveActually
Family Elder

Post by LoveActually »

Welcome to TIMS Fairy. :)
October 29, 2009 - Dx with RRMS
June 22, 2010 - Dx's changed to Devic's (NMO)
January 4, 2011 - Dx w/Syringomyelia T4-T9, Migraines, and Possible MS (again - long story)
CRHInv
Family Elder

Post by CRHInv »

We are glad to have you here! Be sure to check out the search feature. There are so many questions, but so much has already been talked about, so you can get some answers quickly with a search. There are alot of us here that feel the same way about the current, standard treatments. What I like about this place is all the smart people and great ideas.
Again, Welcome!
Beth
dx 4/09 * Stanford appointment 11/09/09 * One stent left, low jugular 11/10/09!<br />One year from treatment, I have my life back.  Placebo schmebo.

Return to “Introductions”